« Home | Por besarte » | Poema del Renunciamiento, Jose Angel Buesa » | Pablo Neruda - Poema de amor No. 20 » | SKIPing class » | to YOU, Miss Mandy Melendez » | la verdad » | "Si en el PLD hubiera democracia, se nos hubiera p... » | ¿es que estamos locos? » | opssss, que habra pasado con estos? » | 2004-2005/3 Start » 

6.06.2005 

All I ask of you, the Panthom of the Opera

Mi vida es un sueño. And it's all I ask you. Si la vida fuere tan hermosa como esta canción, no tuviéramos tantos pensares y sufrimientos q nos agobian, tantos desamores y corazones rotos, tantas personas que usan a los demás sin pensar en una consecuencia dolorosa y solo buscan su bien, cuando ven al otro sufrir, no les importa. Está canción es hermosa y espero nunca olvidarme de ella; Share with me ONE love, ONE lifetime. A ti que alguien te ha entregado su vida y corazón y amor, no lo desperdicies ni juegues con el, y na no se que mas decir total esto no vale la pena. da pena. It's all I ask of you

RAOUL No more talk of darkness, Forget these wide-eyed fears. I'm here, nothing can harm you - my words will warm and calm you. Let me be your freedom, let daylight dry -your tears. I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you . . .CHRISTINE Say you love me every waking moment, turn my head with talk of summertime . . . Say you need me with you, now and always . . . promise me that all you say is true - that's all I ask of you . . .RAOUL Let me be your shelter, let me be your light. You're safe: No-one will find you your fears are far behind you . . .CHRISTINE All I want is freedom, a world with no more night . . . and you always beside me to hold me and to hide me . . .RAOUL Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . . Iet me lead you from your solitude . . . Say you need me with you here, beside you . . . anywhere you go, let me go too - Christine, that's all I ask of you . . .CHRISTINE Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . . say the word and I will follow you . . .BOTH Share each day with me, each night, each morning . . .CHRISTINE Say you love me . . ..RAOUL You know I do . . .BOTH Love me - that's all I ask of you . . . (They kiss) Anywhere you go let me go too . . . Love me - that's all I ask of you . .

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
...JUST AN OLD SWEET SONG...
Google
 
Web reinosodairys