« Home | Orgullo Dominicano » | finals grades 2005-2006/1 » | Atlantis - Pavel Nuñez » | FUNCIONARIOS JEEPETAS » | this is where I work » | got carculo????? » | no mas trineo » | nueva adquisicion » | what we know about love? » | Historia Dominicana » 

12.23.2005 

I'm not the difference, cuz your like me

I have always said; "If I'm not the difference, who will be?" but you showed me something different, you showed me that I'm the different, that I'm not the one... you showed me that there's someone else like me in this planet.. someone unpredictable like you and special... I have always fight lookin for a friend, searchin and searchin... in the moment I thought I would never find it.. you came up and showed me and the little time we spend together...I don't need to look for someone else.. cause I can live with our memories remembering that you are a friend.. a true one..

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
...JUST AN OLD SWEET SONG...
Google
 
Web reinosodairys